Highschool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flo Rida - Ms. Hangover

4 posters

Go down

Flo Rida - Ms. Hangover Empty Flo Rida - Ms. Hangover

Post  Torsten Lind Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Zata sat at the floor, he was listening to music in his mobile. Thinking. He just wanted time to go. He felt bad, he honestly did. But still he felt like Jonathan overreacted..
Torsten Lind
Torsten Lind

Back to top Go down

Flo Rida - Ms. Hangover Empty Re: Flo Rida - Ms. Hangover

Post  Mimmi Frank Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Text message: "Hi sweety.. I am sorry for all.. Please don't be angry but I told Jonathan, I told him the truth.. The REAL truth.. I just hope he won't make me choose, for I will choose him. You are more like friend to me, he is my entire safety, I can't loose him..."
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Torsten Lind Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Texting back: "I could be that safety, Shortie.."
Torsten Lind
Torsten Lind

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimmi Frank Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:07 pm

She didn't answer to that, she didn't know what to say.
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Andersson Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:16 pm

as soon as jonathan crossed the corner from the cafeteria he changed, there was so much hate in his eyes if it was any more it would kill, his way of walking changed and every muscle in his body was ready for a fight, he crossed a few corners and then he saw him
Jonathan Andersson
Jonathan Andersson

Back to top Go down

Post  Torsten Lind Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:19 pm

Zata didn't notice Jonathan coming he just sat there and looked straight down at the floor wondering. Thinking of Mimmi..
Torsten Lind
Torsten Lind

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Andersson Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:23 pm

he walked straight up to him grabbed him by his troat and dragged him on his feet pressing him against the wall, stared into his eyes with hate, then smiled evil and wisperd "i'm going to enjoy this" and aimed a punch towards his temple
Jonathan Andersson
Jonathan Andersson

Back to top Go down

Post  Torsten Lind Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:28 pm

Zata got damned scared when he felt Jonathans hard grip around his neck. The thought didn't strike him before that. The thought of what Jonathan would say or do. But now he knew, he knew this was gonna hurt. The punch hit him right where it was meant to. It hit him hard. He kind of lost it all, he couldn't understand what happened, the only thing he could think was I am going to die, I am going to die, I am going to die, I am going to die, I am going to die...
Torsten Lind
Torsten Lind

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Andersson Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm

he let go of his neck, took a step back and hit him once again, this time right beneeth the eye and one more on the jaw and kicked him hard in his hock. the hate and joy was glimming in his eyes
Jonathan Andersson
Jonathan Andersson

Back to top Go down

Post  Torsten Lind Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:34 pm

"AAAOOOWWWAAAGEEHHHH! AAOW AAAOW.. Mmmh!" That pain was bad, really bad, any guy could imagine. Torsten felt all lame, he wanted to hit back, but right now simply couldn't though he knew it wasn't going to get better...
Torsten Lind
Torsten Lind

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Andersson Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:53 pm

he grabbet Zeta by his troat once again and threw him to the ground. His eyes cought a big heavy lamp standing in the corner, he went and picked it up and completly mangeld his chest with it. he stoped for a second and looked at his creation, Zeta was lying on the floor half beaten to death, but Jonathan wasn't satisfied. He put Zetas wrist onto a closeby bench and gave his arm a proper stomp, he smiled when he heard a loud "CRACK"
Jonathan Andersson
Jonathan Andersson

Back to top Go down

Post  Torsten Lind Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:15 am

Zata couldn't scream, he couldn't move, the pain just turned everything off, and he passed out. He was all gone.
Torsten Lind
Torsten Lind

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Andersson Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:33 am

Jonathan could see that Zata was gone, so his work was done, he walked into the tolilet and washed his hands and fixed his hair.

Last edited by Jonathan Andersson on Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Jonathan Andersson
Jonathan Andersson

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise Jeffers Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:35 am

Louise and Mimmi came walking and as soon as they walked around the corner Louise stopped Mimmi before she saw anything and took her hand. Mimmi had been telling Louise all and Louise wasn't surprised to see what she saw..
Louise Jeffers
Louise Jeffers

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimmi Frank Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:37 am

"What is it?" Mimmi looked up over Louise's shoulder and saw Zata there. "Noo!" She tried to pass Louise.
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise Jeffers Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:38 am

And Louise tried to hold Mimmi back, there was so much blood, Mimmi shouldn't even see it. But she soon realized that she had no choice but to let go of her.
Louise Jeffers
Louise Jeffers

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimmi Frank Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:39 am

Mimmi fell down on her knees right by Zata. She took his hand in hers and stroke his cheek with the other one
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise Jeffers Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:42 am

Lolo was just standing there she didn't know what to say or do. Just like some other people. It was the class 11c. Their class just ended and they all came out and found this.
Louise Jeffers
Louise Jeffers

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Andersson Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:58 am

Jonathan walked out of the toilet and froze when he saw mimmi "great" he turned his back on them and started walking away

Last edited by Jonathan Andersson on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Jonathan Andersson
Jonathan Andersson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimmi Frank Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:03 am

Mimmi rose up and turned around. She saw him walk away, and she let him go. That's when the teacher came out and saw everything, started asking annoying questions and just being a pain in Mimmi arse.
Teacher: "What happened here!? Who did this!?" Mimmi just closed her eyes and walked away in the same direction as Jonathan just a minute ago. She needed to get out, breathe and have a smoke before talking to Jonathan. Louise had to take the shit with the teacher or no one would.
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise Jeffers Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:18 am

"What happened, well open your eyes motherfucker!...Okey sorry.." She realized her own wrong pretty fast, but it just came out of her mouth. The teacher asked once again who did it. "I don't know, no one knows.. We found him like this." Lolo was ice cold when she left and the teacher called the emergency center and got help from other teachers to take care of Zata, while the most other people slowly left the place. Everyone wondering..
Louise Jeffers
Louise Jeffers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum