Highschool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just hangin

3 posters

Go down

just hangin Empty just hangin

Post  Jonathan Andersson Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:15 am

jonathan sat by a small table in the center of the cafeteria fiddeling with his phone. he had just had a talk with what had been his best friend and he was really pissed off, then he saw mimmi walk by and walk out were Zata just had gone, witch didn't help improve his mood, the 10th graders who stood in the cafe looked at him with mixed fear and admire. A couple of minutes passed and he saw Zata walk in again, he looked at him with a face that said come here and i will slapp you silly.
Jonathan Andersson
Jonathan Andersson

Back to top Go down

just hangin Empty Re: just hangin

Post  Torsten Lind Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:30 pm

He did go there but he tried giving Jonathan a humbled gaze, for Mimmi sake...
Torsten Lind
Torsten Lind

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Andersson Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:45 pm

for some reason the humble gaze only pissed him off more, there was not many things that could lighten his anger, especialy not when there was something as serious as this. he forced himself to stay were he was, not to walk up to the sun of a bitch and start a fight, it wouldn't do no good, only make things worse, but one thing was sure, he would work out till he coulden't move tonight, to get rid of some of the anger.
Jonathan Andersson
Jonathan Andersson

Back to top Go down

Post  Torsten Lind Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:55 pm

"Look man, I am sorry. I am to proud to say this, to be honest, but I mean it.. What I did was stupid, and my fault.. And I promise to never ever touch your girl again.." Torsten couldn't look him in the eyes, and this was the first time he made him self so low. He felt humiliated, but he was saying this only for Mimmi. Even though she actually didn't deserve it, she didn't deserve them fighting over her either. But jet that bitch had such a power over them both.
Torsten Lind
Torsten Lind

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Andersson Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:02 pm

"Oh no you won't, if you do you'll be eating trough a straw, and you know me, i mean it!" a vein in his temple started to pulsate, just the pressens of him made him furious.
Jonathan Andersson
Jonathan Andersson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimmi Frank Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:07 pm

That's when Mimmi came in, and maybe that was good, maybe she was the only solution. Maybe. "Guys! Guys! Stop that!" She walked straight up to Jonathan, placed her hand right above his hips and looked up at him, short as she was..
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Andersson Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:14 pm

he stood up and gently but firm removed her hands from his hips, he looked down into her eyes with something that could be sadness "don't" he said only for her ears, then e looked up at Zata with the same old anger and pointed at the exit of the cafe, "leave" he said loud but between his teeths
Jonathan Andersson
Jonathan Andersson

Back to top Go down

Post  Torsten Lind Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:17 pm

"I tried.." He sighed and did as he was told, he didn't want anymore fighting, but what could he do, and still he was pushing down all his anger. Holding it in.
Torsten Lind
Torsten Lind

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimmi Frank Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:20 pm

"Jonathan.." She shook her head a little bit and gave him a peck.
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Andersson Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:26 pm

he turned his head away and looked down, he was so confused, he never used to be confused, he always knew what he wanted and not want, he had been with many girls, but this one was something special, but he couldn't place it. was this love?... or what was it? he didn't know
Jonathan Andersson
Jonathan Andersson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimmi Frank Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:29 pm

"Why are you mad at me, you know you're the one and only for me.." usually she never said stuffs like this to a guy. "Jonathan.. Look at me.." She tried to catch his gaze, there was one thing she wanted to tell him for the first time ever..
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Andersson Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:33 pm

he catched her glance "Why?, cause you slept with my best friend? maybe that is why?!"
Jonathan Andersson
Jonathan Andersson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimmi Frank Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Mimmi got shocked and took two steps backwards, How the hell can he know that!? "What!?"
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Andersson Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:02 pm

"ah, c'mon, don't play innocent i know you did it. Some people told me today, they saw you two"
Jonathan Andersson
Jonathan Andersson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimmi Frank Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:12 pm

"Are you calling me a slut? Are you calling your own girlfriend a slut, just because you heard some rumor!? I am telling you this, no one could possibly have seen that, cause it never happened! You know he is like a brother to me! But thanks anyway.. Thanks for trusting me.." She had her arms crossed and turned away her gaze, which now wasn't close to humbled anymore.. She knew deep down that he was right, but what could she do but lie? It wasn't such a big deal anyway, cause she did it all the time, even without any reason. Now he had choose who to trust.. She wouldn't ever have any problems with forgiving him, she never had, as long as he could offer what she wanted again.
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Andersson Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:21 pm

"i didn't call you a slut, i said you slept with Zeta, that's all i said" he said verry calmly "i know you did so there is no point i lying" he said, even though he wasn't sure, he had just heard a rumor as she said, but he needed to know and if she'd come clean he'd forgive her, she was as she was, Zeta on the other hand...
Jonathan Andersson
Jonathan Andersson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimmi Frank Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:28 pm

"Really Jonathan.." His calm voice made her calm as well.. She took down her arms and came closer again. "I know am bad.. I know that deep down.. But not with Zata, not your best friend.. Honestly.." She looked him straight into his eyes, if this didn't bite she didn't know what she'd do. This is my last chance anyway, if I told him he'd never forgive me...
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Andersson Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:41 pm

"look" he didn't know what was going into him, just a minute ago he was in the edge of beating the shit out of Zeta and now he was so calm, he grabbed her upper arms and draged her closer then let his hands slide down to her hands "i just wan't to know the truth, if you did or not doesn't really matter, but i can't be with someone who lies to me, please.. tell me the truth" he looked at her with his sad serious look that he knew always worked on girls
Jonathan Andersson
Jonathan Andersson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimmi Frank Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:49 pm

And so it did this time as well. She felt tears in her eyes, but just as they came she twinkled them away. She couldn't cry, that just wasn't okay. "Okey... I am so sorry Jonathan... But what you heard is true..." She couldn't look him in the eyes when she said it, she felt so small. She wasn't sure if he was gonna punch her down or not, she feared him so badly...
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Andersson Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:57 pm

he let go of her hands and was quiet for a couple of minutes, sighed, stroke mimmi on the cheek and started to walk to the end of the cafeteria Zata went, he was furious but wasn't going to let it show infront of mimmi, he didn't want her to know what he was about to do next, she'd hate him for it
Jonathan Andersson
Jonathan Andersson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimmi Frank Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Mimmi sighed as well and sat down with a sad look on her face. She texted Zata at once, to just to let him know. She had no idea what was gonna happen. But she wasn't really worried. Jonathan seemed so calm and Zata wouldn't hurt Jonathan, not now at least...
Mimmi Frank
Mimmi Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum